Amblers is a short, gentle walk of approximately one mile lasting about one hour. This is flexible depending on the needs of the group.
We walk in the local countryside on the first Wednesday of the month at 10.30am and also the Sunday prior to this.
The government rules have changed and now up to 30 people can meet outside, so we will revert to giving dates for the walks and welcoming anyone who wishes to walk. At this time there will be a choice of four dates for each month as shown below. All walks start at 10.30am.
Risk assessment for Wolverley walk.
1) due to Covid 19 safe distancing must be maintained throughout the walk.
2) the pathways are mainly firm but some places may be muddy after rain.
3) from the Church to the village we will be walking on the road so be aware of traffic.
4) we will be crossing several roads care to be taken when crossing.
Before walking a personal assessment should be carried out.
please check the following
1) review your personal health and circumstances and risk factors ie your age or any medical conditions.
2) consider the health risk category of anyone else you are isolating with in your household
3) review the risk check list for the activity above completed by the group leader and consider if you can take part without adverse risk to yourself or household.