APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
The annual membership fee is £12.50 per person per year which includes free admission to the monthly meeting.
The year runs from April 1st to March 31st. For the half year after October 1st it is £7.00. For joining between January and March it is £12.50 until March 31st the following year.
If you wish to join the Wyre Forest & District U3A please download and complete the New Membership Form with your details and payment as explained on the form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
All members must:
· Abide by the Principles of the U3A movement.
· Always act in the best interests of the U3A and never do anything to bring the U3A into disrepute.
· Abide by the terms and conditions of the constitution.
· Treat fellow members with respect and courtesy at all times.
· Comply with and support the decisions of the elected committee.
· Advise the membership secretary of any change in your personal details.
Wyre Forest & District U3A requires members to provide their personal information so that you can be kept informed about events and activities that are offered as part of your membership.
In collecting your information Wyre Forest & District U3A will:
· Store it securely.
· Use it to communicate with you as a U3A member.
· Share your information with group leaders for those groups of which you are a member or a potential member.
· Send you general information about the Third Age Trust (the national office to which U3As are affiliated).